Shaker Woods HOA

Shaker Woods HOA Site

Neighborhood Services

American Disposal
Dominion Power
Fairfax County Water Authority
Fairfax County Public Schools
Virginia Department of Transportation
Fairfax County Public Libary
VDOT Road Repairs

Fairfax County Police Non-Emergency Number    703-324-7948

To report graffiti    703-383-8368

To contact VDOT about a road problem, or a dead animal   800-367-7623

To report a street sign    703-934-2840

To report an injured animal, wildlife rescue league     703-440-0800